Monarch Abode Pure Copper Hand Hammered Oval Skirted Bathroom Vanity Sink, 17 inches
Monarch Abode's premium pure copper sinks are crafted with exquisite details that exude luxury and fine living. The Monarch Abode Pure Copper Hand Hammered Skirted Vessel Bathroom Sink 17 in. provides an outstanding display. Monarch's premium pure copper sinks offer the versatility you need to choose the ideal setup. Feel the indulgence every time for years to come.
- HANDCRAFTED HIGH QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: The Pure Copper Hand Hammered Oval Dual Mount Bathroom Vanity Skirt Sink (17 inches) is handcrafted by our skilled artisans to strike a balance of beautiful design with lasting performance. The undermount bathroom sink is made of solid, heavy 18-gauge pure copper that will stand the test of time.
STYLISH APPEARANCE AND DESIGN: The drop in bathroom sink is enhanced with hand hammered impressions and an attractive oil rubbed bronze finish. Perfect to upgrade your home, condo, apartment, restaurant and bed and breakfasts.
- VERSATILE: Dual Mount designed for flexible and easy installation. This feature allows this bathroom sink round to be installed as a drop-in or undermount. Vessel installation will require sink to be partially recessed into the counter top. Includes cutout template for installation; does not include drain faucet.
- Outer dimensions: 17 inches x 13 inches x 5.25 inches height. Inner dimensions: 15 inches x 11 inches x 5. 25 inches height.
- Bathroom sink drain hole measures 1 5/8 inches without overflow. As metal sinks are not as thick as porcelain or stone sinks, please make sure the drain you purchase has threading all the way to the top.
- Care Instructions: Simply wipe the surface of the bathroom drop in sink surface with a damp, soft cloth to keep it looking beautiful with minimal maintenance. DO NOT use corrosive / abrasive cleaning liquids or material as that will damage the copper finish.
Note: Copper is a living material and our sinks are hand finished - as such, there will be a slight variation in color from sink to sink. Copper will oxidize and darken over time due to interaction with water/air.