Monarch Rain Chains Pure Copper Cascading Leaves Rain Chain is a breathtakingly beautiful link style rain chain which looks like a piece of art yet takes care of the function of transporting water from the downspout. As the rain water runs down the downspout it first fills into the top cup and then runs down the length of the medley of copper leaves which are individually etched. The movement of water creates a beautiful cascading effect which is pleasing to the ears.
- The Cascading Leaves Rain Chain draws inspiration from nature's foliage.
- Watching the transportation of rain water creates an exquisite visual.
- Creates a sense of tranquility
- There is some splashing associated with this style.
- 3 foot extension available.
- Total length extends 8.5 feet with triangular gutter clip.
- Copper will oxidize into a rustic brown finish.
Size & Specifications:
- Length: 8.5 feet
- Cascading leaves Size: 2.75"(L) x 1.5"(W)
- Links: 46 Links (each with 2 Leaves)
- Material: Pure Copper
- Finish: Natural Copper
- Sheet Thickness: 23 gauge
- UPC : 633402110062
- 8 foot Rain Chain
- Triangular Hanger for Gutter Attachment
- Installation Instructions
Add Length to Your Rain Chain
- Purchase an additional rain chain and connect multiples together for a longer size
- 3ft extension is available for this style
- All you need is a pair of simple pliers
- Single connector rings are available in multiple finishes, and are located on our Rain Chain Accessories page
Installation Instructions: Click Here to View PDF Installation Instructions