Pure Copper Hand Hammered 17 inch Highball Single Bowl Kitchen Sink
Monarch Abode’s Highball sink is made of pure copper and individually handcrafted by our skilled artisans to provide a one-of-a-kind sink for your home bar and kitchen areas. Our Highball sink is hand hammered providing a unique and beautiful texture that will catch the eye of anyone in the room. Monarch’s dual rim will allow you the flexibility of either installing your Highball bar prep sink as an under-mount or a drop-in sink. Made of solid, heavy gauge pure copper that will stand the test of time.
- HANDCRAFTED HIGH QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: The Monarch Abode Pure Copper Hand Hammered Highball Dual Mount Bar Prep/Kitchen Sink (17 inches) is handcrafted by our skilled artisans to strike a balance of beautiful design with lasting performance. The copper sink is made of solid, heavy gauge pure copper that will stand the test of time.
- VERSATILE DUAL MOUNT DESIGN: The bar sink has a dual mount design for flexible and easy installation. This feature allows this copper bar sink to be installed as a drop-in sink or undermount sink. The copper kitchen sink includes a cutout template for installation; does not include drain faucet.
- STYLISH APPEARANCE AND DESIGN: The single bowl kitchen sink is enhanced with hand hammered impressions and an attractive oil rubbed bronze finish. The kitchen sink is a perfect upgrade your home, condo, apartment, or restaurant.
- ITEM OVERALL DIMENSIONS: Outer dimensions: 17.25 in x 15.25 in x 6.5 in, Inner dimension: 15 in x 13 in x 6.5 in
- STANDARD BAR/KITCHEN SINK DRAIN SIZE - 3.5 inches without overflow. As metal sinks are not as thick as porcelain or stone sinks, please make sure the drain you purchase has threading all the way to the top.
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Simply wipe the surface of the kitchen sink drop-in surface with a damp, soft cloth to keep it looking beautiful with minimal maintenance. DO NOT use corrosive / abrasive cleaning liquids or material as that will damage the copper finish.
- NOTE: Copper is a living material, and our sinks are hand finished - as such, there will be a slight variation in color from sink to sink. Copper will oxidize and darken over time due to interaction with water/air.
- MHMary H.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoBeautiful
I love this sink so much. Itâ€™s perfect in my new laundry room. Quality and ease of installation. The company was quick with shipping and called right away when there was a question about my address. All in all Iâ€™m very happy with everything.
- KCKerrie C.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoCopper sink
I really like it.
- CCustomerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agosinkbar
great product great price love it in my new wet bar