Monarch Rain Chains Pure Copper Akira Rain Chain is a beautifully designed X-large cup chain to meet your architectural requirements but to also provide a practical and sensible solution for your gutters at the same time. It is a beautiful assembly of 14 sturdy large copper cups connected together with links to form an 8.5 ft. chain. Each cup is crafted with elegant scalloped rims carving down into the cup to form an exceptional and distinctive rain chain.
- Rain Chain can handle a heavier downpour.
- Each cup has a total height of 3.5 inches, with a width of 4 inches.
- The bottom opening has a diameter opening of 2 inches allowing more water to travel smoothly.
- Each Rain Chain is made of pure copper material, making it constructive in carrying out its primary function of transporting water efficiently.
- Comes assembled and ready to install using the fixed triangular gutter hanger.
- Total length of chain: 8.5 feet with triangular gutter.
Size & Specifications:
- Length: 8.5 feet (inclusive of 5 inches triangular gutter Clip)
- Cup Size: 4" Diameter x 3.5" Height
- Cup bottom Opening: 2 inches
- Cup Per Chain: 14 Cups
- Material: Pure Copper
- Sheet Thickness: 22 gauge
- Finish: Natural Copper
- 8 feet Rain Chain
- 5 inch Triangular Hanger for Gutter Attachment
- Bottom Connector (Clip)
- Installation Instructions
Installation Instructions: Click Here to View PDF Installation Instructions