Thank you for the very fast delivery! The rain chain was exactly as expected and looks beautiful at the front of our house. Would definitely recommend!
I don't have rain gutters on my house so add this at a corner that gets hammered. Love it! Have received so many compliments on it by my neighbors. A beautiful addition to the landscaping of my newly redone landscaping!
This is our second rain chain, because we loved the first one so much, and because we wanted to dress up the front of our house, and looking at this instead of a metal downspout certainly helps.
Monarch has the best quality rain chains and their service is outstanding. They have always responded positively and will work to help solve problems. Thank you so much.
Our Patina Lotus rain chain from Monarch Abode is a beautiful feature off the side of our front porch! In calling customer service for advice on accessories, Mona was so friendly and knowledgeable. I highly recommend this company for customer service and exceptional product design.
Monarch Rain Chains Pure Copper Hammered Cup Rain Chain is a spectacular large cup rain chain. Each cup is individually hand hammered with 15 cups that are linked together with 14 loop links to form a beautiful 8.5 ft. rain chain. Efficient in form and function the Hammer Cup transports water down to the ground from the gutter.
- Movement of water from cup to cup is a joy to behold.
- Hammered Cup Rain Chain is among our top sellers.
- Comes equipped with a triangular gutter attachment for easy installation.
- Develops a beautiful brownish patina on the surface over time
Size & Specifications:
- Length: 8.5 feet (inclusive of 5 inches triangular gutter Clip)
- Cup Size: 3.5 inch Diameter x 2.5 inches (H)
- Cup bottom Opening: 1 inch Diameter
- Cups Per Chain: 15 Cups and 14 Rings
- Material: Pure Copper
- Sheet Thickness: 23 gauge
- Finish: Natural Copper
- UPC: 633402265588
- 8 foot Rain Chain
- 5 inches Triangular Hanger for Gutter Attachment
- Bottom Connector (Clip)
- Installation Instructions
Installation Instructions: Click Here to View PDF Installation Instructions