Aluminum Cylinder Rain Chain Replacement Downspout for Gutters, 8-1/2 Feet Length, Black Powder Coated
FUNCTIONAL DOWNSPOUT DESIGN: The rain chains for gutters have a standard length of 8.5 feet. Water cascades down each cup and link on the rain chains for outside creating a beautiful water feature.
STYLISH APPEARANCE: Contemporary style rain chain downspout adds a visually appealing accent to your gutters. As with all rain chains, some splashing can be expected. Modern matte black finish provides a simple, elegant, and modern look.
- VERSATILE: The rain chain black is beautifully assembled with (23) black cylinder cups and links measuring 1.25 inches wide by 3.25 inches in height. Purchase an additional rainchain downspout substitution and extend to meet your desired length.
PREMIUM QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: The downspout alternative is assembled by skilled artisans to provide long-term durability and stability. Artistic and functional in design, the rain chains for gutters are made of heavy-duty aluminum and is rust resistant.
INCREASE CURB APPEAL: The rain chain is a beautiful smart green alternative to replacing traditional gutter downspouts. Complete the look by adding one of our gutter reducer kits, basins, or anchoring stakes.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Installation for the alternative downspout for gutter requires no tools and installation guide is included.
- CCarl82I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoLove my rain chain!
This rain chain is so cool to watch. It was fairly easy to install. Built of sturdy material. It's definatley built to last. My parents love to sit on the porch and watch the rain trickle thru these. They're a fairly good size too! This is a must for all gardens.
- VCVT C.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoA must have;
I have always wanted a rain chain to direct the rain, but also for decorative purposes. This one, much to my surprise, was extra long and came with directions in how to set up and use.
- LLit627I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoFunctional and beautiful
We used this on our balcony lowering down to our deck. It is a visually pleasing design against our white posts. It is excellent quality and I have no doubt that it will last for many years to come. It was easy to set up, the directions were perfectly clear and easy to understand.
- Ddoc1I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoStill waiting for rain
I really like the look of this. It is quite long but can be modified to shorten the length. It hooks up rather easy and should be used in a place you don't mind the surrounding area to get splashed on.
- DDerekBI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoEffective!
We donâ€™t have any downspouts where rain flows off our garage roof and into our front yard, I installed this to help with the flow of water. It is smaller than I expected but is a good length at 8.5 ft and has cylinders between each link. The water falls down the chain links and flows through the cylinders creating an effective water feature while limiting the amount of splash we used to have without it and it looks great! Stylish and effective, I am looking to buy a couple more.