Monarch Rain Chains Pure Copper Kioshi Rain Chain is our latest introduction that sticks close to traditional Japanese flair and influence. The Kioshi Copper Rain Chain deviates from the standard Rain Chain in that it is characterized by a longer sequence of copper links between each cup.
- With a total of 5 cups, each cup is typified by its wider perimeters and small dish like proportions
- The large perimeters of each up are able to collect a larger amount of rain fall.
- Each cup measures 4.6” diameter and 2” height.
- Made of pure copper, it will develop a brown patina coating over time as it oxidizes, offering a protective shield against rusting and corrosion.
- Splashing will occur and is a natural occurrence of all Rain Chains.
Size and Specifications:
- Length: 8.5 feet (inclusive of 5 inch triangular gutter clip)
- Cup Size: 4.6 in Diameter x 2 inches in Height
- Cup bottom opening: 1.2 inches
- Cups per Chain: 5
- Sheet Thickness: Wire-10, Cup-23 gauge
- Links: 5 sets of 8 sequential links
- Material: Pure Copper
- 8 foot Rain Chain
- 5 inch triangular hanger for gutter attachment
- Bottom connecting links (4)
- Installation Instructions
Installation Instructions: Click Here to View PDF Installation Instructions