Monarch Rain Chain Pure Copper Haru Rain Chain is bold and synonymous with confidence. The Haru Pure Copper Rain Chain stands as a bold contender in the world of copper Rain Chains. Its wide mouth and outwardly shape are marked by a vivacious and bubbly flair which gives a bold statement to the home.
- The Haru Rain Chain can handle a heavier downpour.
- It is a large cup rain chain it is able to handle a copious amount of rain fall which will be a delight for those living in parts of the region with excessive rain fall.
- Its simplified design adapts to most homes with a traditional, bungalow, or craftsman style exterior.
- The bottom opening of 2.1”in diameter is substantial in size as it transfers more water to the next cup.
- Some splashing will occur and is a natural occurrence of all rain chains.
The Haru Rain Chain has a definite edge on some of the other styles due to its strong defined lines which allows a definite energy to flow through the entire length. This pure copper rain chain allows you to bring lasting style into your home and surroundings as each distinctly styled cup is linked together with a triangle shaped copper clip to the other cup and so on.
Size and Specifications:
- Length: 8.5 feet inclusive of 5 inch gutter clip
- Cup Size: 4.25 inches in Diameter x 3 inches Height
- Cup bottom opening: 2.1 inches diameter
- Cups per chain: 14 cups
- Sheet Thickness: 23 Gauge
- Material: Pure copper
- 8 foot Rain Chain
- 5 inch triangular hanger for gutter attachment
- Bottom connector link
- Installation Instructions
Installation Instructions: Click Here to View PDF Installation Instructions