Monarch Rain Chains Pure Copper Akira Rain Chain 8.5 ft.
Monarch Pure Copper Akira Rain Chain is a beautifully designed extra-large cup chain to meet your architectural requirements but also provides a practical and sensible solution for your gutters. It is a beautiful assembly of 14 sturdy large copper cups connected with links to form an 8.5-foot chain. Each cup is crafted with elegant, scalloped rims carving down into the cup to form an exceptional and distinctive rain chain. The rain chain can handle a heavier downpour. Each cup has a total height of 3.5 inches, with a width of 4 inches. The bottom opening has a diameter opening of 2 inches allowing more water to travel smoothly. Each rain chain is made of pure copper, making it constructive in carrying out its primary function of transporting water efficiently. Assembled & ready to install using the fixed triangular gutter hanger.
- FUNCTIONAL DOWNSPOUT DESIGN: The rain chains for gutters copper have a standard length of 8.5 feet, inclusive of the 5-inch triangular hanger. The rain chains for outside effectively channels the flow of heavy rainwater with the extra-large cup size. As with all rain chains, some splashing can be expected.
- STYLISH APPEARANCE: Each cup of the rain chain downspout is crafted with scalloped rims carving down into the cup to form an exceptional & distinctive rain chain. Develops a beautiful brownish patina on the surface over time.
- VERSATILE: The rain chain copper is a beautiful assembly of 14 extra-large cups. Each cup of the rain chains for gutters measures 4 inches wide (bottom of cup has 2-inch diameter) and 3.75 inches in height. Purchase an additional rainchain downspout substitution and extend to meet your desired length.
- PREMIUM QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: The copper rain chain is handcrafted and assembled by skilled artisans to provide long-term durability and stability. The rain chain is made of solid pure copper (23 gauge) and is rust resistant.
- INCREASE CURB APPEAL: The downspout alternative is a beautiful smart green alternative to replacing traditional gutter downspouts. Complete the look by adding one of our gutter reducer kits, basins, or anchoring stakes.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Installation for the alternative downspout for gutter requires no tools and installation guide is included.
Installation Instructions: Click Here to View PDF Installation Instructions