- The 8.5 ft length is an assembly of 12 barrel cups and 11 rings to efficiently transport rain water.
- Each cup has a center barrel shaped body with etching and a wide flared mouth for capturing most of the rain water
- Functional and aesthetically pleasing it is a delight to watch as rain water runs down its length
- A visually pleasing alternate for a gutter downspout.
- 8.5 ft length inclusive of triangular gutter attachment piece and easy installation instructions.
- Pure Copper Rain Chain of heavy gauge copper develops a beautiful brownish patina on the surface over time.
Size & Specifications:
- Length: 8.5 feet (inclusive of 5" triangular gutter Clip)
- Cup Size: 4" Diameter x 4"(H)
- Cup bottom Opening: 1.75" Diameter
- Cup Per Chain: 12 Cups and 11 Rings
- Material: Pure Copper
- Sheet Thickness: 22 gauge
- Finish: Natural Copper
- UPC: 633402110017
- 8 foot Rain Chain
- 5" Triangular Hanger for Gutter Attachment
- Bottom Connector (Clip)
- Installation Instructions
Installation Instructions: Click Here to View PDF Installation Instructions