Monarch Rain Chains Pure Copper Cascading Butterflies on Rings Rain Chain was introduced after seeing great success with the Cascading Leaves Rain Chain. This exotic pure copper Rain Chain comes with its own triangular gutter installer followed by a cup which collects the water from your gutter or downspout and moves it down in a controlled manner through the entire 8 ft. length of Rain Chain.
- Copper Butterfly pairs are mounted on heavy gauge double rings
- Cascading rain water clings to the surface and moves down with the help of gravity to the next butterfly pair and then the trio of rings and so on till it reaches the end of the Rain Chain
- Rain water can be captured into a copper basin to complete the picturesque image or into a barrel.
- The Cascading Butterfly Rain Chain is a series of 19 butterfly pairs co-mingled with a trio of rings to efficiently transport rain water.
- As a link style chain, there will be some splashing.
- Copper will oxidize into a rustic brown finish.
Size & Specifications:
- Length: 8.5 feet (inclusive of 5" triangular gutter Clip)
- Links: 19 Butterfly Pairs Co-mingled with trio links
- Material: Pure Copper
- Sheet Thickness: Butterfly-23 gauge and Wire 10 gauge
- Finish: Natural Copper
- UPC : 633402120269
- 8 foot Rain Chain
- Triangular Hanger for Gutter Attachment
- Installation Instructions
Installation Instructions: Click Here to View PDF Installation Instructions