Monarch Aluminium Akira Pewter Powder Coated Rain Chain is a beautifully designed X-large cup chain to meet your architectural requirements but to also provide a practical and sensible solution for your gutters at the same time. It is a beautiful assembly of 14 sturdy large aluminum cups connected together with links to form an 8.5 ft. chain. Each cup is crafted with elegant scalloped rims carving down into the cup to form an exceptional and distinctive rain chain.
- Rain Chain can handle a heavier downpour.
- Each cup measures 4" wide and a height of 3.5 inches
- The bottom opening is 2 inches allowing more water to travel smoothly.
- Comes assembled and ready to install using the fixed triangular gutter hanger.
- Total length of chain: 8.5 feet with triangular gutter.
- Gutter clip facilitates easy installation into your gutter hole with no hardware accessories to purchase.
- Recommend installation with Black Gutter Adapter Kit, please check your gutter outlet measurements prior to purchase.
Note: Due to the decorative design, some splashing will occur as the water moves down the length of the Chain. Rainfall volume varies depending on region, please keep this in mind prior to your purchase.
Size & Specifications:
- Length: 8.5 feet (inclusive of 5 inches triangular gutter Clip)
- Cup Size: 4" Diameter x 3.5" Height
- Cup bottom Opening: 2 inches
- Cup Per Chain: 14 Cups
- Material: Aluminium
- Finish: Pewter Powder Coated
- 8 feet Rain Chain
- 5 inch Triangular Hanger for Gutter Attachment
- Bottom Connector (Clip)
- Installation Instructions
Add Length to Your Rain Chain
- Purchase an additional rain chain and connect multiples together for a longer size
- All you need is a pair of simple pliers
- Single connector rings are available in multiple finishes, and are located on our Rain Chain Accessories page
Installation Instructions: Click Here to View PDF Installation Instructions